We are Steven and Lindsay Lister, a husband and wife team who are passionate about growing Wildflowers. Between us, we have a solid base in Horticulture; Steven studied at both Oaklands Horticultural College and Cannington Horticultural college, gaining Advanced certificates in Amenity Horticulture, whilst Lindsay studied at Bath university achieving a BSc Hons in Horticulture. We then joined Notcutts Garden centres in Supervisory roles before moving into our separate career paths. Steven followed a Sales and Marketing route within the Horticultural world, whereas Lindsay worked in Research and Development most notably within the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (CEH)
Moving swiftly on, to several years later and the valuable career experiences gained across the years has brought us to the challenge and love of owning our own nursery which has always been a long term plan. It is interesting times, environmentally but we firmly believe that wildflowers have a place in every garden however large or small.
If you are considering planting some wildflowers then do get in touch, we are always happy to discuss your plans whatever your potential project may be.
Lindsay and Steven Lister
Contact us :
- To discuss your plans.
- If you can’t find exactly what you are looking for – we may have it or we may be able to suggest an alternative.
- For advice on creating or enhancing a wildflower meadow, woodland or wildlife area in your garden.
- For conservation and restoration projects, if time allows, we can propagate from seed or plant material.
- Although the nursery is not open to the public; if you wish to collect your order Saturday/Sunday, just contact us and we will be happy to arrange.
- We are based at New Lodge Farm, Bulwick, Northamptonshire, NN17 3DU which is a great location, including a fabulous farm shop and cafe open at weekends which you are welcome to visit when collecting your order.